Nabhi Basthi (Digestion Improvement & Emotional Release)
Basti means to stay in place inside, or that which is retained. Nabhi means Navel. Basti given on Navel area is called as Nabhi basti helps to balance the Nabhi Marma – the vital centre where all 72,000 nadis (subtle energy pathways) converge.
- Acts on solar plexus thus balance the digestive fire
- Strengthen the power of digestion and absorption
- Facilitates the release of deep seated emotions
- Balances the nervous system
- Increases immunity
- Nourishes and rebuild your energy centers
It is very beneficial in the following conditions
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Poor appetite
- Abdominal pain and discomfort
- Lymphatic Edema around abdomen
- Dryness of the body
Importance of digestive fire in Ayurveda:
The digestive fire is located in the stomach area and normal functioning is essential for the proper digestion of food. If you want to experience optimum level of health, then it is crucial to maintain good digestive fire. It also plays an important role for the metabolic processes and maintains energy level.